Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Great improvement!

I like how dynamic this sequel is. There was more movement, and there was some frame by frame action going on that I really liked. Satan is so hilarious when he gets a little demonic! XD

As for the people who don't like this animation JUST b/c its popular, get over yourself! It doesn't mean you're the cool, aloof person with a widely different and more "sophisticated" opinion.

Pencilmation #14 Pencilmation #14

Nicely done!

I don't see anywhere on newgrounds where it says an animation HAS to be a certain length guys, so let's stop worrying about how short something is, especially when you don't have a clue how LONG it took to make.

Awesome job on the animation man! Nice and fluid, and I loved when the pencil would come in. The music was appropriate too. :)

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

LOL

The baby squid clapping made me laugh. :) Very clean animating!

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Who cares if it's short?!

Once again, people are harping on how short your flash vids are. I don't know when the length of a video started becoming the main concern on ng, but I seriously don't think it matters. You put quite a bit of detail into your work and I believe that makes up for any lost time. Awesome job!

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

Lol, nice.

Nicely done! It was short and funny. And as for those who are bashing the flash, I bet you anything that if it was someone else who made this instead of someone who's popular on the web that they wouldn't be saying things like "This is crap." Envy is an ugly thing. Anyway, I liked it! :)

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Ohh! :D

Omg, pokemon rap under the sea style, lulz. The comedy is increasing in these vids. :)

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Oh god lulz

Well, I won't say that happens in every anime, but it's pretty darn close. :) LOVE what you did with this parody. You captured everything considered generic and overdone in japanese animation, including the dubbed speech impediments, lol. If you're not joking about the tbc part, then I can't wait for the sequel! XD

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

It was okay.

Nice job on the animation, and I found quite a few parts funny, but I think you took too much of egoraptor's material. Having one or two parts from his MGA flashes would be fine, but there were like... 8? I don't know. But overall, you did well.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

LOL

I love how you incorporated the "O" face from Awesome Center into this flash. XD That's so great. And the ending was just too funny. Keep it up! <3

Chris &amp;amp; Harry Chris & Harry

COCONUT?!

Gawd, that battle what better than all the DBZ fights put together. XD Awesome job guys! The 1st easter egg was my favorite btw, lol.